[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkk site link policy

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Mon Jul 9 04:00:43 UTC 2007

On 8 Jul 2007 at 19:42:27 +0100, Guy Chapman aka JzG
<guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:

> No, the reason can be that it engages in harassment and outing, and is
> therefore dangerous to know.  Honest reporting?  Don't give me that.

Declaring any information to be "dangerous to know" is a bizarre
attitude for anybody involved in creating an encyclopedia to have.
Are we not to have information on explosives, weapons, murder,
suicide, poison, sex, drugs, ... [insert favorite hot button topic
here] either?

--
== Dan ==