[WikiEN-l] Schools again

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:01:47 UTC 2007

Schools are a constant source of frustration for me.  Take, for instance, [[Dean Rusk Middle School]] - personally, I wouldn't call it notable.  I've AFD'd ones similar before, and been beat back with a stick (OK, there was no stick, but let's pretend the stick is a metaphor, shall we?) and have been clearly informed that middle schools are notable and that my dog would be kidnapped and my offspring subjected to a game of thwack the mole (again, hyperbolic) should I so much as presume to look at a school listing again, must less post it to afd.  I know from my experience last time that there are a few others who, like me, question the notability of such schools, but I get the feeling we're all so shell shocked on this issue that we've just sort of started to ignore the school listings.

Could we, once and for all (or at least until the wind changes) make a determination on whether such school should be included in the 'pedia?  Or, if not a determination, at least a very strong suggestion?

Philippe
Philippe Beaudette
Tulsa, OK

philippebeaudette at gmail.com