[WikiEN-l] Nofollow back on URL links on en.wikipedia.org articles for now

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 19:03:30 UTC 2007

> and the reviews start to come in:
> http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=224044&highlight=wikipedia

I was going to reply, but I would probably have said something like
"Yes, we've gone nofollow. And it is entirely because of festering
parasitical weasels like your own good selves. I find it hard to
express the utter, utter contempt we have for your 'need' for
backlinks. In the words of Saint Bill Hicks: just kill yourselves.
Seriously." However, that would have been entirely too understated a
response, and they still wouldn't have understood it anyway.

- d.