[WikiEN-l] Presentation to readers

Ron Ritzman ritzman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 22:03:33 UTC 2007

On 2/26/07, Phil Sandifer <Snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:

> And then the mass of other stuff - {{npov}}, {{unverified}},
> {{notability}}, etc could all move to the talk page.

This addresses a certain pet peeve of mine. I'm reading an article,
the link to the talk page is blue so I go there to see what's being
said about the article and the only thing there is a project template.
This would become a bigger problem if talk pages become peppered with
a metric assload of "plumbing" templates.

I know this is probably not possible with the current software but it
would be nice to have a separate link color for talk pages without
user comments. That way the link to a talk page would only be blue if
there is actual "talk" there.