[WikiEN-l] Tim Noah addresses the notion of notability in another Slate article

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 00:44:14 UTC 2007

Noah also appeared on NPR, which you can listen to here:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=7620868

I've been a fan of his for some time and I was a little.... peeved....
when I read his wikipedia articles (that is, his articles about
wikipedia, not the other way around). However, he comes off much
better when you hear him (and I really don't think he dislikes
wikipedia, I think he's fascinated by us ;)

They called David Gerard for a comment, but they didn't really let him
speak fully and I suspect that they edited his part heavily. It's a
shame that him and Noah wasn't interviewed at the same time, that
would've been great.

--Oskar