[WikiEN-l] Scott McCloud on Wikipedia

geni geniice at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 02:37:43 UTC 2007

> This again completely dodges the point that the row is between the
> writers on the subject and those who want to discourage them from
> writing on the subject by, apparently, any means necessary.
>

> - d.

More discourage them from writing on wikipedia before writing somewhere else.

Incerdentaly has anyone thought of contacting Mr McCloud and asking
what he thinks standards of notability should be (and I don't more
general I mean specific criteria). At the moment we seem rather to be
guessing.

--
geni