[WikiEN-l] FW: Important notice -- please confirm your unblock-en-l subscription

Simon Whydah discussconcretely at hotmail.co.jp
Mon Feb 26 19:27:53 UTC 2007

I am studying your problematic system.

Why are you eager to hide all the contents of Unblock-en-l suddenly?

Why "within one week"?

>From: Luna <lunasantin at gmail.com>
>Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:52:37 -0800
--------
Dear unblock-en-l subscriber,

We've recently decided to establish some membership criteria for this
mailing list, and are in the process of removing subscriptions which do not
meet those criteria. In particular, we need to associate your email address
with a particular Wikipedia account or identity. In order to do that,
please click on this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Emailuser/Prodego

PLEASE use "unblock-en-l identification" as your subject heading, to allow
faster processing of your email.

Do not email the user directly -- you MUST use the Special:Emailuser
feature, or your identity will not be confirmed.

If you have not replied to this message within one week, your subscription
will be cancelled. You can request to re-join the list at any time. We
apologize for this inconvenience, but hope that you understand the need for
privacy and security, given the sensitive personal information that is
sometimes discussed on this mailing list.

Thank you,
-Luna
--------
I don't believe it.
Luna, Prodego, Mindspillage( Kat Walsh ) and/or essjay are abusing
sockpuppets ?

ALL ADMINs MUST make public and clear their identities in the first place.

--Simon Whydah