[WikiEN-l] Zero information is preferred to misleading or false

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Mon Feb 26 16:06:11 UTC 2007

lawrence harms wrote:
> In the reference "Old Catholic Church"  there are listings of Old Catholic Churches in the United States.  There is a Old Catholic Church called "The American Catholic Church in the United States"  This Old Catholic Church is not listed with the rest of the listings.  If you wish, you may want to view there website ACCUS.US

For those wondering, the relevant background is at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Catholic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Catholic_Church_in_the_United_States

The ACCUS is listed under the "See Also" section, but their website
indeed does not appear to be in the "External Links" section. I have
added a note to the [[Old Catholic]] talk page mentioning the request of
Rev. Harms.

William

--
William Pietri <william at scissor.com>