[WikiEN-l] Parker Peters

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 02:35:27 UTC 2007

On 2/25/07, The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:
> Speaking as an upper class gadfly, I have to say that Parker Peters
> wasn't that bad and shouldn't have been banned.

Wasn't so bad? He lied, repeatedly. It's obvious he pretended to be
someone else (how many other sockpuppets did he have?) He ranted, he
insulted, and generally behave like an ass. And, to top it all off, on
his blog (which David linked to) he compared his ban with the
Kristallnacht!

If you've any doubts about him, just read that entry. We cannot
possibly want that kind of charater contributing.

--Oskar