[WikiEN-l] Daniel Brandt

Rob Smith nobs03 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 18:01:29 UTC 2007

The problem is *why *the Brandt bio was created in the first place.  This
was *before* BLP, and strong evidence exists it was created with malicious
intent to defame Brandt, using a questionable source.  This evidence has
been reviewed, presumably at the Foundation level.

To prove good faith, I remained silent for 1 year.  The matter did not
resolve itself, and I was rebanned.  So I began openly reciting the story.

In the next few months I will begin an unblock request on my main account,
and let's all hopefully put this entire unfortunate & embarrassing episode
for everyone involved behind us once and forever.

Nobs01