[WikiEN-l] Daniel Brandt

Glen S wikiglen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 22:11:25 UTC 2007

On 2/24/07, NSLE (Wikipedia) <nsle.wikipedia at gmail.com> wrote:

> And you should be moderated for trolling. Seriously. Not surprised your
> RFA
> failed.
>
> What an incredibly ironic statement for you to make Chacor.

Though I am certainly far from an inclusionist myself I agree with BDJ here.
I believe Brandt's notability is certainly in question, I'm growing sick of
renegade sysops making crazy decisions - then attempting to steamroller them
through citing IAR, SNOW and the like. The deletion should be overturned,
and let's do this properly (via AfD), please