[WikiEN-l] Daniel Brandt

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Fri Feb 23 15:28:42 UTC 2007

Mark Ryan wrote:

> Consensus there appears to be to endorse the deletion.
>
> I thought it would be important to mention this on the mailing list,
> considering the number of people who have participated in debates over
> the existence of the Daniel Brandt article over the years.

Every time I think I can't get more disgusted, something else happens.
It's bad enough we can get the right mix of editors to bully the rest of
us around, now we're going to cave to Brandt?

Incredibly, insanely lame.

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the
	Eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else."
	- Sen. Rick Santorum on the war in Iraq.