[WikiEN-l] How did Fuzzy decide to sue Josef Silny?

Gregory Kohs thekohser at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 04:24:10 UTC 2007

Before it got erased from the record, I thought I asked some relevant
questions about the Fuzzy Zoeller case:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Fuzzy_Zoeller&diff=110240475&oldid=110237714

What does this list think?  Could Section 230 of the CDA extend
immunity to Answers.com in this case, or are they vulnerable?  If they
get sued, they'll probably rue the day they made their deal with
Wikipedia.

(I was told to bring the discussion here.)

On another point, is anyone even considering my post from about 30
hours ago?  Is *nobody* willing to bury the hatchet?

Greg

--
Gregory Kohs
Cell: 302.463.1354