[WikiEN-l] Moderation on this mailing list

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Feb 20 17:36:03 UTC 2007

Thomas Dalton wrote:

>>Ah, but the emails in question contained diffs which they claimed
>>shewed that the administrators in question were "abusive". Should
>>those have been let through?
>>

>It's a judgement call. I trust your judgement of the situation. This
>mailing list isn't the place for complaining about abusive admins,
>anyway.

My understanding was that when they are blocked they are told to come to
this list if they want to take their complaint further.  Is this wrong?

This would seem to account for the fact that most of these complaints
are from people who had not previously participated in the mailing
list.  How else would we end up with them?