[WikiEN-l] Requirements for Adminship

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Mon Feb 19 19:46:14 UTC 2007

Jossi Fresco wrote:

>On Feb 18, 2007, at 11:43 PM, Ray Saintonge wrote:
>

>>The general solution that was suggested was to loosen up the
>>extreme restrictions on becoming a sysop.
>>

>That is not a solution, Ray. That is the act of opening the
>proverbial can of worms. Think of the consequences.

What's amazing about this comment, sent at 8:09 (PST), is that in a
message sent at 8:07 (two minutes earlier) you took me to task when you
said:

>Of course, there are perception such as yours. But these are
>perceptions, and not facts.

With your new message you not only spurn facts for perceptions, but
invite us to take it further into the realm of speculation.  This is a
very fast conversion from belief in facts to belief in perceptions. ;-)

Ec