[WikiEN-l] Frustrated

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 02:54:29 UTC 2007

Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:

> I am very frustrated.
> Sadly, although we managed to delete the list of tall me
> once, that
> was sent back to AfD and there is no consensus to delete
> it.  No
> consensus in this case means that there is no clear
> majority of !votes
> - policy and guidelines (which reflect a much wider
> consensus) are
> that we do not have original research, and there is no
> credible
> rebuttal of the assertion that the list of tall men is
> based on just
> that.

I'd support you, but, sadly, I have been blocked since last
year for doing nothing more then trying to apply policy and
remove original research (known as knowledge by consensus
of users, not NPOV sources).  If one can make an argument
for content to exist within an article based purely on user
consensus determined by talk page votes - not on NPOV
sources - one can certainly make the same argument for an
entire article.  Such is the wikiality.

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick