[WikiEN-l] Frustrated

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Sun Feb 18 23:47:19 UTC 2007

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:24:06 -0700, Bryan Derksen
<bryan.derksen at shaw.ca> wrote:

>I think I've found the article you were complaining about
>(<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tall_men>?) and it's got 150
>references already, very few of the entries don't have one. It's also
>divided into sections by both the centimeter and the inch, so my earlier
>suggestion about making it so that individual readers could decide for
>themselves what "tall" meant was already implemented.

The references are for the heights.  There are no references for what
constitutes tall, which is the fundamental criterion.  This is like
[[List of things that Colbert likes]] w ith citations to Colbert
saying he likes them.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk