[WikiEN-l] Fwd: I have a problem with CheckUser as administered by JPGordon

Samuel L Bronkowitz countpointercount at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 14:18:32 UTC 2007

I did not send "8 messages in a row." I sent updates, when new developments
happened.

I see that the "moderation" system put them in all at once, and I got eight
"your comment is being moderated" notices at once.

Since you obviously do not care about systemic abuse, feel free to just not
read my emails.