[WikiEN-l] Frustrated

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Sun Feb 18 14:08:30 UTC 2007

Guy Chapman aka JzG wrote:

> Sadly, although we managed to delete the list of tall me once, that
> was sent back to AfD and there is no consensus to delete it.  No
> consensus in this case means that there is no clear majority of !votes
> - policy and guidelines (which reflect a much wider consensus) are
> that we do not have original research, and there is no credible
> rebuttal of the assertion that the list of tall men is based on just
> that.

And the article on Gregory Kohs was kept deleted even though it meets
all of our standards.  It's broke in both directions, and I'm even more
frustrated than you are.

Yes, DRV needs fixin'.

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the
	Eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else."
	- Sen. Rick Santorum on the war in Iraq.