[WikiEN-l] Brainstorming: Donation appeal

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Feb 17 04:46:33 UTC 2007

I'd like to invite you to contribute to a little brainstorming
session, to see if we can come up with a better text than "Your
continued donations keep Wikipedia running!" for the site notice shown
to unregistered users:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Donation_appeal_ideas

Several people have also complained that the text is too small. I tend
to agree and think that it would be fine in normal size, perhaps in a
different color than the main article text.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic