[WikiEN-l] Wikipedian Rhapsody

Flame Viper flameviper12 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 04:37:27 UTC 2007

The story of Flameviper, told through song...

Is this the real life, is this just a wiki
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your Firefox, look up at the blocks and see
I'm just a vandal, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Anyway the block blows, doesn't really matter to me
...to me

ArbCom, just made attacks, put my fingers to the keys
Typed a message, now it's free
ArbCom, WikiLife had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
ArbCom, oooh... Didn't mean to make you fry
If I'm not logged on this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Too late, my block has come, sends shivers down my spine
Laptop's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody, I've got to go
Leave this all behind and face the Net
ArbCom, oooh (anyway the block blows)
I don't want to be banned, I sometimes wish I'd never edited at all

I see a little silhouetto of a ban
Yank-a-sox, Yank-a-sox, will you do the vendetta
Blocked at speed of lightning, very very frightening me
All the sysops (all the sysops)
All the sysops (all the sysops)
All the sysops, Jimbo Wales (Magnifico)
But I'm just a vandal and nobody loves me
He's just a vandal with a trolling history
Spare him his computer from this monstrosity
Easy come easy go, will you let me go
Flameviper! No, we will not let you go, let him go
Flameviper! We will not let you go, let him go
Flameviper! We will not let you go, let me go
Will not let you go, let me go
Will not let you go, let me go
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
On IRC, on IRC, on IRC let me go
Jimbo Wales has an unblock put aside for me, for me, for me

So you think you can troll me and spit at my reply
So you think you can block me and leave me to die
Oh Wiki, can't do this to me wiki
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right out of here

Nothing really matters, anyone can see
Nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me
Any way the block blows....