[WikiEN-l] Fascistopedia as Slashdot notes it, definitely

Truth Beholder truthbeholder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 20:14:32 UTC 2007

So I followed a slashdot link to an essay on you fascists and to a user
discussion on your admins noticepage and I noticed one of your bad faith
people closed the discussion despite people raising questions.

I made a note and went on and was trying to edit wording on the atomic
energy page when one Theresa Knott comes along and decides to be a fascist
bitch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AAdministrators%27_noticeboard%2FIncidents&diff=108404754&oldid=108404198

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:TruthBeholder&action=history

She even goes around lying what she does too, claiming the discussion wasn't
blocked when clearly the note left there by the bad faith admin facsists
said otherwise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk%3ATruthBeholder&diff=108407885&oldid=108406787

Wikipedia's just a bunch of lying fascists I see.

TruthBeholder, beholding the truth of the fascistopedia.