[WikiEN-l] Main & Sub Categories

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 15 18:09:28 UTC 2007

Hello,

I just entered the cause of death and Category: Lung cancer deaths to the
Article on Illinois Representative Charles Arthur Hayes. His name now
appears in that Category, but not in the Category: Cancer deaths. Shouldn't
he appear in this Category also since cancer is what he died from? It seems
the only way to accomplish this is to include both Categories in his
Article. However, when I have done this in the past, in other similar
situations, I have gotten a whole lot of grief. What gives?

Frustrated.

Marc Riddell