[WikiEN-l] Wiki Collaboration Space for online class

Win Myint Aung WinMyint.Aung at ait.ac.th
Thu Feb 15 03:08:56 UTC 2007

Dear Members,

Please let me make apologize to you if my mail disturb you.

I would like to introduce myself first. I am a master student studying
in Information Management field of study, Asian Institute of
Technology, Thailand. Currently, I am doing thesis for the development
of wiki collaboration space for e-Learning. Now I am preparing to
collect the necessary features of wiki for e-Learning. My thesis goal
is to figure out the necessary features of wiki for e-Learning. I would
like to request everyone to give suggestions for wiki in e-Learning. I
truly appreciate your helps.

The followings are my thesis goals:

1. To figure out the problems in wiki for collaboration in e-Learning.
2. To fulfill the necessary features of wiki for collaboration in e-Learning.
3. To make the standard guidelines that provide the complete features
of wiki for collaboration in e-Learning.
4. To develop the prototype of wiki for collaboration in e-Learning
5. To evalute the wiki for collaboration in an e-Learning course

Therefore, I need to study the instructor's perspective, students'
persceptive and wiki administrators' and users' perspective for wiki
in e-Learning.

I am looking forward to hearing from you. Almost welcome any comments
and idea for wiki.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

Win Myint Aung

Master Student-Information Management
School of Engineering and Technology, AIT
Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120,
Thailand
Mail Box 1272