[WikiEN-l] Limited Sysop

Flame Viper flameviper12 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 01:39:06 UTC 2007

My earlier comment on a possible "writer" status was kind of stupid. And it wasn't refined...

I propose that for the "editor" status (my proposal for a user right between user and sysop), one would have the capabilities to edit protected articles, view deleted revisions, and generally view admin-olny things (but not actually perform sysop actions per se). And they might have a toolbar that would allow them to nominate these things...