[WikiEN-l] ?

Flame Viper flameviper12 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 15:24:22 UTC 2007

Message: 10
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:39:15 +0100
From: "Christof Sperl" <christof.sperl at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Allowed use of list email addresses
To: "English Wikipedia" <wikien-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
I got that e-mail too, from the student in Thailand. Weird. <aybe it's just an etxperiment to see if all these e-mail addresses are "real". The thing that worries me is that this might just be a prelude to massive loads of SPAM SPAM SPAM.

I haven't got such an e-mail, but if that user really wants to use the
mail
addresses from this list in any not-so-nice ways I suppose there is
noone
able to stop him one he has the address really.