[WikiEN-l] Admin burnout

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 12 17:08:03 UTC 2007

Guy Chapman aka JzG wrote:
> Others who should have been promoted but were not for ridiculous
> reasons include Stephen B Streater and Georgewilliamherbert.

I should add Serpent's Choice to that list. I don't know why his RfA
failed, I missed it entirely, but he's been going wonderful work
rescuing the most unlikely articles from deletion by making such massive
improvements to them that delete votes get retracted in droves. I'm sure
he'd rescue even more that way if he could see deleted article histories.