[WikiEN-l] Sanger and CZ

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 06:28:56 UTC 2007

Glen S <wikiglen at gmail.com> wrote:

http://daveydweeb.com/2007/02/07/citizendium-isnt-interested-in-your-opinion/

> I was shocked when I read it... that is, until I read
> Sanger's response
> beneath it... then I was absolutely dumbfounded. With a
> guy with that
> attitude at the helm, I'm expecting the CZ project to
> fizzle out VERY quicky.

I'm not saying it's correct, or non-biting, or good-faithy,
or open, but Wikipedia takes the same approach as CZ when
it comes to publishing internal issues on your blog or
otherwise making them public.  In fact, if you read the
recommendation on this list regarding how to keep
Microsoft-like pay-off incidents (known as wikilobbying)
quiet, it would be fairly obvious that WP and CZ share far
more in common than they differ.

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick