[WikiEN-l] Deleting orphaned unfree images (was: Unsourced album cover)

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 23:15:26 UTC 2007

We should see if there's an article we can use it in with a reasonable fair
use claim.
If we can't delete it. We're in our right with policy backing us. We can
delete images that were uploaded without correct copyright information.
Inform the user and list it as usual. If anyone claims process is being
ignored then...