[WikiEN-l] Help with Admin Burnout

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 10 15:02:07 UTC 2007

To any & all,

I am doing some thinking about how the WP Community could help Admins who
are struggling with the work. My goal is to come up with a formal mechanism
that these Admins can turn to for help and support before they choose to
simply give up and leave the Community. It could serve as a form of
intervention before a burnout occurs.

What I am in need of right now are examples of persons who have experienced
such problems within WP so I can understand what occurred, and get a feel
for the extent of the problem.

If you know of any such person (including yourself) please post that
information here, or, if you prefer, send me a private email to
michaeldavid86 at comcast.net

I would also appreciate any thoughts or suggestions you might have along
these lines.

Hope you can help,

Marc Riddell