[WikiEN-l] expunging copyright violations (Was: Re: Adminburnout)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Sat Feb 10 03:20:59 UTC 2007

The mission of Oversight would need to be expanded to deal with copyright violations. Right now it covers only posting of sensitive personal information. Currently copyright violations are simply replaced, usually not even deleted. Oversight hides even from administrators. Would that be necessary or appropriate?

Fred