[WikiEN-l] Admin burnout

Deathphoenix originaldeathphoenix at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 16:17:54 UTC 2007

Yes, as long as we get the "no big deal" message across (like we have been
since the inception of Wikipedia) and admins have no greater power than,
blah blah blah, all we really need to do is prevent the bad admins from
getting it. Almost all actions that admins take are reversible anyway, all
we need is an RfA that ensures that the mediocre admins can still get the
bit while we can successfully "fail" the bad admins. I don't even bother
checking RFA anymore, it's almost as painful reading through all the
questions as it is to actually vote, I know I'd think thrice before
accepting an RFA nomination if I were to get it in this day and age.