[WikiEN-l] Admin burnout

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Fri Feb 9 03:10:49 UTC 2007

George Herbert wrote:
> We apparently just lost Alkivar (hopefully just on a stress relief
> break, but he says he's out of here indefinitely).
>
> We're doing terribly at keeping identified, overstressed admins from
> ending up going over the edge.  What are we doing wrong, or what do we
> need to learn to do right?

Alkavar also recently had three of his horribly poor speedy deletions
challenged, and I'm not sure how bad his image deletions were within
that context, or any others.

What do we need to do right?  Maybe elect more admins who can do things
right so they don't get challenged, stressed, and then bail?

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the
	Eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else."
	- Sen. Rick Santorum on the war in Iraq.