[WikiEN-l] Category:Jews -> Category:Jewsih people

ikiroid ikiroid at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 02:23:53 UTC 2007

I am personally apathetic towards the whole issue, but I'd like to point out
to Mets that I've while I've met a large amount of people who consider the
word a slur, and Judaism simply a religion, I've also met a decent amount of
people (both Jewish and non-Jewish) who feel the exact opposite.

I was at a seminar awhile back for a certain disorder that one of my family
members has, and a during Q & A a Rabbi in the audience commented about how
nice it was to see science paying attention to a disease in which a
significant percentage of those who had it were "Ashkenazi Jews" [sic]. In
science, certain ethnic groups which contain "Jew" in the title (such as
Ashkenazi) are considered distinct gene pools.