[WikiEN-l] Category:Jews -> Category:Jewsih people

jayjg jayjg99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:49:02 UTC 2007

No, it was not a sarcasm. When used as a verb or adverb, "Jew" is
offensive. When used as a noun, it is not, and, as the American
Heritage Dictionary points out, implying that the word "Jew" is
inherently "vulgar" can, in itself, be offensive. There's nothing
wrong with the noun "Jew", let's not be afraid to use it
appropriately; there's no need for wordy circumlocutions like "Jewish
person" when "Jew" works just fine.