[WikiEN-l] If you don't object to this, you're consenting

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:51:53 UTC 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Contact_us/Article_problem/Factual_error_%28from_enterprise%29

I posted about this to both these lists and have had no replies or
comment whatsoever so far.

So unless someone comes up with really convincing reasons not to push
this as the place to send companies with article concerns - and I mean
as in, sending out a press release - then that's precisely what's
going to happen.

In particular, are there any OTRS volunteers who can tell me if that's
the best way to raise a substantial legal concern about something on
en:wp?

- d.