[WikiEN-l] Inclusion criteria of one category

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 4 02:21:50 UTC 2007

Abigail Brady wrote:
> On 2/3/07, Bryan Derksen <bryan.derksen at shaw.ca> wrote:
>> (Not sure how else to phrase "cities located within the geographical
>> boundaries of the Pacific Ocean" in a shorter manner, actually)
>
> [[Category:Pacific Rim cities]]?

Honolulu isn't particularly near the rim, though, and most of the cities
that are Pacific Rim are actually on continents.

And it was just a quick hypothetical example I came up with to
illustrate a more general point, too, so this is all kind of a
digression. I don't actually want to create this category. My point was
simply that one can have both region-based and political-based
geographic categories existing in parallel.