[WikiEN-l] A Problem Mediation to consider

Parker Peters parkerpeters1002 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:41:46 UTC 2007

Keitei,

I've just made a quick check and you appear, despite your comments to the
contrary, to be doing nothing about this troubling case as of the time I'm
sending this email to you. I'm CC'ing you just so that I'm sure it gets to
you with all haste.

- on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Beit_Hanoun_November_2006_incident,
user:Ideogram states that he is closing the mediation. He is not listed as a
mediator on the case.

- on the mediation page, no change at all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Mediation_Cabal/Cases/2006-12-08_Beit_Hanoun_November_2006_incident

- On the mediation talk page, an anon has written something about the
finalization of the case, but no reaction.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Mediation_Cabal/Cases/2006-12-08_Beit_Hanoun_November_2006_incident

- On Wikizach's talk page, no mention of this case.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Wikizach

I understand that there are reasons people don't get to these things, but if
Keitei is incapacitated, one would hope another member of the Mediation
Cabal would stand up.

Parker