[WikiEN-l] Most cunningly disguised spam yet?

Parker Peters parkerpeters1002 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 23:30:40 UTC 2007

Doesn't look too bad to me. There are legitimate edits made by the account,
and while most of the edits are to the user page, a heck of a lot are
spelling or small edits anyways.

The links themselves aren't all that bad either; none look particularly out
of line, especially not to a map of London, nor the London city government
page, or the city's transport authority. I'd say it was more like someone
was proud of where they lived.

I'd prefer that this one be given the benefit of the doubt absent any major
issue that you could elsewise come up with... which since you asked for
outside opinions, you likely don't really have.

Parker