[WikiEN-l] Survey about paid editing

Gregory Kohs thekohser at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:10:29 UTC 2007

I'm wondering what the opinions of "influential Wikipedians" are regarding
this MSNBC poll that shows 40% of over a thousand people think like I do?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16795533/

Clearly, I'm in the minority, but it's certainly not a small minority.  I
would also love to learn (if it were only possible) what the demographics
are of those who responded "No way" versus those who responded "Sure".  I
would venture a guess that the average age and household income of those
saying "Sure" is higher than those who say "No way".

Also, I'd like to mention here to Guy Chapman that he's either
deleting/ignoring the three civilly-worded e-mails I have sent him, or he's
not getting them whatsoever.  Geni did me a favor and e-mailed Guy, too --
but I've not heard back from either of them.  Guy, care to comment about
whether you're "taking" correspondence at your spamcop address?

--
Gregory Kohs
Cell: 302.463.1354