[WikiEN-l] I go away for a few days and all this happens?

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:31:23 UTC 2007

On 2/1/07, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:36:16 +0000, "Earle Martin"
> <wikipedia at downlode.org> wrote:
>
> >> I'm amazed at everything that happens when I just go away for a few days.
>
> >Nobody else is. Despite what you may think, the project does not
> >revolve around you.
>
> I thought "Parker" was supposed to be going away for ever?  He was on
> moderation for a while, why has the new address not been added to mod
> I wonder?

Definition of "Moderation" (in Mailman context):
The posts of the user are held for moderation by a list moderator who
decides whether he approved, rejects or discards them. It does *not*
mean, that the user cannot anymore submit any posts to the list.
This means, even if the user is moderated, the list moderators are
(probably) likely to approve his mails, if they are not flaming /
inappropriate.

Michael