[WikiEN-l] WP:EPISODE

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 15:14:47 UTC 2007

Oh come on. TTN has stated several times that he is on a mission to remove
content. That is his driving factor - that has been his driving factor.
Collaborative editing does not mean people clean up the mess after TTN.

Consider a this case

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:WikiProject_Video_games/Article_guidelines&diff=prev&oldid=179232947
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:WikiProject_Video_games/Article_guidelines&diff=prev&oldid=179231031

How much was TTN willing to start a discussion? He was expecting others to
do so for sure!

Revert waring:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kracko&action=history
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Waddle_Dee&action=history
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Whispy_Woods&action=history
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dyna_Blade_%28Kirby%29&action=history
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=King_Dedede&action=history
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Francis_%28The_Fairly_OddParents%29&action=history

Blanking of a list of character article (twice)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_The_Fairly_OddParents_characters&diff=179230699&oldid=179229908
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_The_Fairly_OddParents_characters&diff=179228276&oldid=179226587

Prod of an entire list of character article (it ain't a stub):

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_characters_in_SRMTHFG%21&diff=prev&oldid=179229075

Take a look at this deletion nom:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/NiGHTS

How much discussion was there prior to the deletion nom to perhaps improve
the article? None. Other users have worked to clean up the mess TTN made.

He empties entire categories (by blanking articles) and later nominates them
for deletion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Captain_Simian_%26_the_Space_Monkeys_episodes&diff=prev&oldid=179070476
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:All_Saints_characters&diff=prev&oldid=179070442
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:All_Saints_episodes&diff=prev&oldid=179070423

I see no discussion whatsoever at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Captain_Simian_%26_the_Space_Monkeys
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_Captain_Simian_%26_the_Space_Monkeys_episodes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:All_Saints_%28TV_series%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_All_Saints_episodes

If panic blanking of entire categories w/o discussion is acceptable then
you'd be right, sadly that is not so.

All this above is what I fished in the last 50 edits of TTN. All content
above are the result of edits between 19 and 20 December. I do not see much
evidence of discussion in any of the linked cases.

Once Arbcom accepts a case it should be willing to resolve the dispute. It
is obvious there is a problem. Arbcom could have at least made rulings
compelling people to work together.

     - White Cat