[WikiEN-l] COO story now in major media

Rjd0060 - rjd0060.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 16:47:40 UTC 2007

There needs to be some mention, somewhere.  SALTing the page isn't a
positive message either.  People are going to hear the story from another
news source, and then will come to Wikipedia to read more, and when they
search for Carolyn Doran, and get "*This page has been protected to prevent
creation"*, they will have their own thoughts of Wikipedia and the WMF,
which aren't going to be positive.