[WikiEN-l] WP:EPISODE

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 02:03:01 UTC 2007

On 12/22/07, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
> When we have 90% or 95% of a set, the remaining 5% in many ways are
> significant and worth writing about simply for the value in having a
> complete set.

I'd set the bar lower. 70%. Maybe even 50%.

This does remind me of the time I wrote an article about a minor New
Zealand skifield, and it was AfD'd on NN grounds. However, every
single other skifield had an article, and was apparently notable. It
sort of made that skifield notable by virtue of its unique status of
non-notability...

> Which is why we have articles on tiny townships, on nonentity
> politicians, on Popes who never even got ordained and died after five
> weeks*. Because being able to say "we have them *all*" makes us a
> better encyclopedia.

Hell yeah.

Steve