[WikiEN-l] WP:EPISODE

Nathan Awrich nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 22:29:45 UTC 2007

I think the distinction is it would clearly be a subset of another
article that you couldn't reach without realizing it was a subpage,
not a full article - with an appropriate header like
{{article-subpage}} leading anyone following a search hit to the full
article. As it stands, these episode articles get hit as individual
articles without being viewed necessarily as part of a larger
structure. You could maybe solve some of the same problems with
portals, I don't know.