[WikiEN-l] Threats made on Wikipedia

Nathan Awrich nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:39:32 UTC 2007

There was a similar thread about a potentially suicidal user on AN/I
(completely separate from the school threat report) that was also
dismissed as unserious (someone added 'solves everything' or something
to the Suicide article and made some other problematic edits because
he couldn't get an article about his teacher). We are not (unless some
of you are) professionals in assessing the risk attached to these
types of comments, and we should report them when we can for a
collection of good reasons.