[WikiEN-l] Citizendium on quality

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Fri Dec 21 08:15:04 UTC 2007

On Dec 19, 2007 8:22 PM, Sheldon Rampton <sheldon at prwatch.org> wrote:
> Right now, Wikipedia satisfies those needs most of the time.
> Citizendium, because it only has a few thousand articles, almost never
> answers those needs. Moreover, the rate at which it is adding new
> articles suggests that it is a long time before it will come close to
> matching WIkipedia for usefulness.

I seem to recall Larry talking about how Citizendium after one year
had more articles than Wikipedia did after one year.  I'm not sure if
I'm paraphrasing him right, and/or if his original statement was
accurate, but I don't think one can write off Citizendium just yet.

They still haven't picked a license, though.