[WikiEN-l] WP:EPISODE

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 04:11:40 UTC 2007

On 12/21/07, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/21/07, Nathan Awrich <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> > them, let alone cite them for anything. Additionally, they present
> > clear RS problems - how often do reliable sources publish a treatment
> > of a Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode?
>
> Well, that's about the worst example you could give, because Buffy
> *does* get scholarly treatment. But anyway.

I think it is a clear problem with some of the people merging/redirecting
articles that they do *not* have any requisite ability to judge accurately
whether a good article could be written about that particular episode. In
this they are not infact accurately reflecting the guideline, but infact fail
to do so miserably.