[WikiEN-l] The Wikipedia critics' perfect storm

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 03:01:09 UTC 2007

> But I'll note that this positively-toned article does include a link
> to Wikipedia Review, showing that even friendly, sympathetic
> reporters don't seem to share the "Linking to attack sites is EVIL!"
> taboo.

Or they may simply not be aware of the "evil" things WR does. Most of
what they do is just discussion and is a little annoying but certainly
not evil. As far as I know, it's just the "admin outing" that people
consider evil, and you could quite easily miss that part of what they
do if you were just glancing at the site.