[WikiEN-l] Former Wikimedia employee was a felon.

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Dec 16 14:23:12 UTC 2007

Aye, fair enough. Mostly.

I guess some of us are carrying over our "reflex", as it were, from Wikipedia, where, to paraphrase Newyorkbrad, the first place we find out stuff (such as Zscout's recent desysop by JHS and then resysop) is flaming Wikipedia Review (of all places!). Be nice if some of this "pathological transparency" was carried over to WP...but that's for another discussion.

CM

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.